AC Ajaccio vs. Auxerre
- Neither team is playing overly strong of late, but AC have at least scored 6 goals in their past 4 games, compared no goals scored by Auxerre in the past 4 league games.
- Auxerre could be fatigued having one less day to prepare after playing on Saturday in their 1-0 loss at Brest
Safe play lies with Ajaccio DRAW NO BET -275
Amiens vs. Valenciennes
- Amiens are riding a four-game winning streak and currently sit 2nd in the Ligue 2 Table
- They will be rested after their game on Friday was postponed due to inclement weather
- Amiens have scored 9 goals during their current win streak, including 3 goals in each of their past two games
- Valenciennes has been on a decent run of form themselves having only lost once all season to currently sit 7th in the table.
- They have 1 win and 2 ties in the past 3 games and have scored 7 goals in their last 4 games.
Two teams in good form should see some goals back BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE at +120
Laval vs. Sochaux
- These two teams struggle to score as both scored less goals than games played last year
- Sochaux have played 4 games under the 2.5 goals line this year and Laval have played 6.
- Sochaux had drawn 4 games in a row but have picked up enough point to sit 5th in the table
- Laval only have 4 goals all season and 3 surprisingly came in their last game, their only win of the year. Thye currently sit 19th in the table
Back UNDER 2.5 goals
Le Havre vs. Brest
- 5 of the last 6 meetings between these two have been draws
- 5 of the last 6 meetings between these two have finished Under 2.5 goals
- Brest sit top of the table with 14 points in 7 games.
- Le Havre have two wins in 7 games and sit 10th
- Le Havre started the season strong but have now gone winless across all competitions in their last 6 matches
- Brest may have some fatigue having played on Saturday instead of Friday
- Though Le Havre fell to the lowly Bourg on Friday by a 2-1 score.
All things considered there is way too much value on the top ranked team at +300 to ignore. But a safer bet lies with DRAW OR BREST -125
Lens vs. Orleans
- Lens have drawn 5/7 games, including 3 straight 1-1 games
- Not surprisingly, 6/7 games have fallen Under 2.5 goals overall
- Even less surprising considering Lens led the league in games finishing Under 2.5 goals last year with 29
- Orleans by contrast have been involved in some high scoring affairs, having lost 3-1 to struggling Laval and then winning 3-1 against the in form Strasbourg. Prior to that they had dranw two games in a row 0-0.
Lens only lost 3 games at home last year but have been struggling of late and Orleans should be motivated after their three-goal outburst on Friday. Back the stalemate of DRAW +210.
Nimes vs. Troyes
- These sides are typically involved in high scoring affairs with 5 of their past 6 matches going Over 2.5 goals
- Nimes only lost 2 games at home all of last season
- They have scored 9 goals in their past 4 games and have won two straight games by 3-1 scorelines
- Much of that success has to do with Alioui who has 6 goals and 2 assists in Nimes past four matches
- Troyes struggle for goals and could only manage a 1-1 tie with the lowly Niort on Friday
With the current form of both Nimes and front man Alioui the only way to look is to back the home side at +100
Niort vs. Ajaccio GFCA
- Niort have yet to win a game all season and sit in the basement of the Ligue 2 standings, having only scored 6 goals, while allowing 13
- GFC have only scored 5 goals all year but have only allowed 5 as well, resulting in only 1 loss, which gives them 9th place in the table.
- Despite the lack of goal scoring this year, these teams have gone over the 2.5 total in 4 of their past 6 against each other
- Both of these teams have only scored more than 1 goal in a game once all year.
- GFC will be rested after their Friday game was postponed.
Niort can set up shop and draw with the best of them and GFC have been keeping things tidy all season on the backline. Back the DRAW +190
Reims vs. Clermont
- Both Reims and Clermont are flying high in 3rd and 6th respectively
- Reims have allowed the least amount of goals this season with 4 and are undefeated at home with 3 wins, and 5 goals scored, with only 1 allowed
- Clermont isn’t scoring a lot with 7 goals in 7 games, but also haven;t allowed many with only 6
- Despite the low amount of goals invovled in each team’s games, both have only failed to score at least once in a game only 1 time all season
Pick BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE +100
Tours vs. Bourg
- These teams are a mess defensively having allowed the most and second most goals in the league. They have though managed to score a fair bit themselves as well.
- Tours has more goals than 14 teams above them in the standings and Bourg have more than 7 teams above them.
- In total 45 goals have combined in their games this year
- Bourg have played 4 games over 2.5 goals, and Tours have played 5
Pick BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE at -125 or OVER 2.5 GOALS at +108